Scissor Skills Workbook for Toddlers and Kids Preschool
Cutting Practice Activity Book with FUN, for Toddlers and Kids ages 3-5: Scissor Skills Practice for Preschool … 60 Pages of FUN Shapes, Animals, Toys and Patterns
This fun book will help your child/children learn how to use scissors with ease and fun!
- Features tens of activities to practice using scissors
- By cutting out basic shapes and simple puzzles, your child/children will gain the confidence and practice he or she needs to perfect their scissor skills
- Fun graphics to keep your kiddo engaged and interested
- Fun and easy objects and shapes to cut out and glue together. Simple puzzles to cut out and arrange to make a picture. Wavy and straight lines to practice cutting skills
- Thick, smooth-finish paper is easy to cut
- Dotted outlines make cutting easier
- Paperback workbook measures 8-1/2” wide x 11” high
- Caution! Scissors have sharp edges. Use with adult supervision. Recommended for ages 3 and up
There is no ‘right or wrong’ ways for kids and toddlers to draw anything. There is only fun and creativity.
It your child/children up to this Fun Challenge? Then, we’ll say no more.
Let Your Kids Dazzle Their Sole and Make Their Own Magic!
Scissor Skills with love,