Home Start your Travel Blog
You want to show off your trips. Do it in style.
Start your travel blog! It’s free
“A great place to build your own online trip diary”
Want to know more? Read on for some of the advanced features your blog will have access to.
Plot your trip
Outline your journey on a map before you go. Your blog entries will automatically be tied to your map. Embed your map in your blog entries to add extra colour to your ramblings. If you have a Facebook account, you can even add the map to your profile there.
Add photos and videos
Pictures speak a thousand words. Embed your travel photos into your blog entries and invite your readers into your adventures. Unlimited photo and video uploads ensure your visitors don’t miss a thing. You can also embed photos and videos uploaded to other sites like Youtube or Flickr.
Track your visitors
We love knowing who visits our websites and we’re sure you will to. Integration with Google Analytics ensures you get access to detailed information about who visited your site, what articles they read and how they got there. Integration with Feedburner allows you to keep an eye on how many subscribers you have.
Make it look good
Choose one of our slick, professionally designed templates, created by some of the best web designers around, including the likes of Cameron Moll, Jon Hicks, Phu Ly and John Oxton. Or if you fancy yourself, use your own custom design.
The list goes on
- Your own subdomain (https://(yourblog).travellerspoint.com)
- Submit your entries by email or MMS, the feature also known as moblogging
- 21 languages supported; English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, German, Hebrew, Irish, Italian, Romanian, Spanish, Norwegian, Welsh, Estonian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Finnish, Swedish, Chinese (traditional and simplified) or get in touch to add support for your language!
- Let your friends and family comment on your entries, without becoming members
- Create a printable PDF or HTML version of your blog
- Backup your original images so you can retrieve them if your memory card is stolen or lost
- Add multiple authors to your blog
- Not keen on prying eyes? Password protect your blog
Perhaps you just need to try it. Starting your own travel blog on Travellerspoint is free, and that includes all the above features!
Sign up now to start your free travel blog.
Or if you just want to read, have a look at some recently featured blog entries on our Community Highlights section.