FREE: Introduction to Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux Tailor Made for Absolute Beginners: from ZERO to HERO
NOTE: To Fully Master Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux, we encourage you to upgrade your knowledge and enroll in the following Courses:
Beginner Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux Course at:
Intermediate Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux Course at:
Advanced Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux Course at:
You will learn the following:
With over 28 Hours and 140+ Videos, we will leave no stones unturned. Following is what you will learn when you enroll in our Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Ethical Hacking Courses:
Learn Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux Complete Bootcamp 2021: Tailor Made for Absolute Beginners: Go from ZERO to HERO: go all the way to Expert with Examples and More
If you would like to master ethical hacking, you are going to LOVE this course! Learn ethical hacking full course with many hours of HD video tutorials!
Learn cyber security and ethical hacking with us today starting as a complete beginner working through coding your own advanced back doors! We start with how to setup a Linux system and use basic Unix system commands. Next, we see how to create a secure penetration testing environment and begin footprinting, scanning, and website penetration testing. Then, we cover WPA2 wireless network cracking, man in the middle attacks, system hacking, and Kali Linux programming fundamentals. Finally, conclude with the “real hacking” where we are writing our own pen-testing tools featuring a reverse shell, keylogger and bruteforcer!
This course was designed for absolute beginners to expand your skillset and help secure your own websites, devices, and properties online!, so no previous ethical hacking or programming knowledge is necessary. After you take this course, you can be more confident to get a job as an ethical hacker.
We will cover the following topics in our Beginner course:
- How to setup a Kali Linux system
- Essential Linux system commands
- How to create a secure penetration testing environment Footprinting
- Learn what is ethical hacking, its fields and the various types of hackers
- Start from scratch and work your way up to expert level
- Secure systems from all the attacks shown
- Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system
- Install windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Install hacking lab & needed software (works on Windows, OS and Linux)
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods.
- Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them hack into servers
- Hack secure systems using client-side and social engineering attacks
- Use 35+ hacking tools such as Metasploit, Aircrack-ng, SQLmap…..etc
- Understand how websites work, how to discover and exploit web application vulnerabilities to gain full control over websites
- Create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection & spy on clients
- Gain access to any account accessed by any client in your network.
- Learn linux basics
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
Once you finish the Beginner course, upgrade your knowledge and enroll in our Intermediate and Advanced Ethical Hacking Courses. You will learn the following:
- Website penetration testing
- WPA2 wireless network cracking
- Man in the middle attacks
- System hacking using Metasploit
- Kali Linux programming fundamentals
- Writing our own pen-testing tools (reverse shell, keylogger and bruteforcer)
- Tips for building a career in cyber security
- Learn Network Penetration Testing
- Gather information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails and friends
- Use social engineering to gain full control over target systems
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network
- A number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing the password.
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks like their OS, opened ports …etc.
- ARP Spoofing/ARP Poisoning
- Gain control over computer systems using client side attacks
- Gain control over computer systems using fake updates
- Gain control over computer systems by backdooring downloads on the fly
- Launch Various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems
- Gain control over computer systems using server side attacks
- Exploit buffer over flows and code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems
- Create undetectable backdoors
- Backdoor normal programs
- Backdoor any file type such as pictures, pdf’s …etc.
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities
- Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities
- Discover, fix, and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Capture keystrokes on a compromised system
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to gain access to other computers on the same network
- Exploit file upload vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections
- Writing SQL queries to find databases, tables and sensitive data such as usernames and passwords using SQL injections
- Understand how websites & web applications work
- Understand how browsers communicate with websites
- Gather sensitive information about websites
- Fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user
- Discover servers, technologies and services used on target website
- Discover emails and sensitive data associated with a specific website
- Find all subdomains associated with a website
- Discover unpublished directories and files associated with a target website
- Hook victims to BeEF using XSS vulnerabilities
- Find all websites hosted on the same server as the target website
- Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections
- Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections
- Discover reflected XSS vulnerabilities
- Discover Stored XSS vulnerabilities
You could also end up using these skills in your work for Your #Clients, and much more.
We really hope you find this course valuable, but either way, please leave a review and share your experience…
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!