The best ways to prevent many illnesses that spread from person-to-person, including coronaviruses, are to:
• Allow at least six feet of space between people
• Wear a cloth face covering when you can’t maintain physical distance
• Wash your hands often with soap and water.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.