Feel confident in travelling with Hibag compression bags for travel.
Putting away and organizing clothes in your suitcase/bag could be a huge pain, they tend to mess up as a mountain taking up a lot of your suitcase storage space. These travel compression bag provide up to 3X space as fold-and-stack through rolling and expelling air, reducing 75% of their oringinal space.
Come in 2 sizes (luggage & carry-on), Hibag travel compression bags for packing suffices your unique storage needs wether you are storing laundry when you are camping/doing outdoor sports or trying to keep as much clothing as possible in your carry-on luggage/backpack during trips or struggling to keep your cloth dry and clean as a pool/sea dry bag, thanks to airtight sealing of these roll up travel storage bag, the air inside these items can be squeezed out so that their size is reduced to a fraction of their initial volume. The packing bags for travel also prevent items from moisture and dusts, making long term storage possible.
Size Guide & Usage Tips
4-STEP Compression Packing
1. PACK: place the bag on a flat surface-on the floor or a desk. Fold clothes flat and put them inside the bag evenly.
2. ZIP: use the zip clip tab, slide back and forth several times to make sure the zippers are fully sealed without leaking vents.
3. ROLL: roll the bag evenly starting from zipper end to vent end, squeeze air out of the bag as much as possible.
4. STORE: After rolling, check for leakings. Keep them rolled or stretch them flat then put them away in suitcases/bags.
1. completely dry all items before storing them in packing bags.
2. avoid over-stuffing, use multiple bags instead.
3. double check the zippers for full closure, avoid stuff with sharp corners.
4. check leaking holes if there are “hiss” sound, a sticky tape should fix this problem.